I, loser!

Administrator
Администратор

I, loser!

Сообщение Administrator » 26 июн 2015, 13:57

Изображение

Hello, boys and girls!

It looks like you're tired of those who-is-the-best contests, so we've decided to run a who-is-worst-loser competition.

Here's first nomination: Mediocrity. You should win as few MusicBox tokens per one game as possible to win. If several players gain the same minimal number, the winner will be picked randomly amongst them and wins a Shovel +5 and 5,000 stem cells.

The second nomination: Scum. You should loot as few coins from an opponent in a duel as possible (yet not zero). If several players gain the same minimal number, the winner will be picked randomly amongst them and wins a Shovel +5 and 5,000 stem cells.

The third nomination requires good imagination. You should tell a story of most epic failure you've ever commited in Mojo Stars. Don't limit yourself to simple retelling, use colorful metaphors, exaggerations, blatant lies, pictures, screenshots and other stuff! The players will vote for the most epic fail story, and the administration will select a prize (depends on the scale of the story) and reward the most epic loser!

The stories are accepted till 3PM GMT, Tuesday 30 Juny,

Administrator
Администратор

Re: I, loser!

Сообщение Administrator » 30 июн 2015, 15:58

Dear players, it's time to draw a line under the "I, loser!" contest.

Leaders of Scum nomination: Prifect, dddfffsssy, vasia, LadyGaga, anna67, Nagibbator, top_player, Seabrook, Lightman, Nekot, asasins, vlad2004, Antidok, sadist678, Aloysia, FearleSs, Topstar, TwoBears, Dj-levushka, ded_mazai_, player_best, dev4ik, monsfor., gigacan, BAHO111, Castiellol, noize mc ps, impossible_, Raybon, demon, remore123, vlad777, Infinityair, Ayaz, gromvikm3, rok rulyt, Vladster. These players have managed to get a trophy of 1 credit! The random number generator has picked impossible_ to be the first Scum!

The leader of Mediocrity nomination is Nastigator with 42 tokens per one MusicBox game. Next to him are players DEZRA, Andrey123, BooM_LooK и Nikita002 with results 44, 54, 56 and 56 tokens accordingly.

Congrats to the most lucky losers, impossible_ и Nastigator, who win 5,000 stem cells and Shovels +5!

We wish you good luck with the upcoming contests!

Вернуться в «Contests»