Pop-picnic

Administrator
Администратор

Pop-picnic

Сообщение Administrator » 15 май 2015, 15:17

Изображение

Hello, friends! I'm Janet Jackson - although you know me already! A nice tradition amongst musician has been formed recently,
I mean celebrating our birthdays in your glorious city, so I've decided to follow it and run a birthday party in the Park!
Since very childhood I'm really fond of large, noisy outdoors parties with sweet music, so I want to organize a contest:
a prize of 200 stars will be handed out to each member of the top-5 bands who take over Park district!
Those musicians who manage to get top-5 personal ranks in Park at the time of redistribution will have their stars salary trebled!

The contest begins on 16th May, 5:30 GMT and ends with Park district redistribution!

Administrator
Администратор

Re: Pop-picnic

Сообщение Administrator » 18 май 2015, 16:43

Dear friends, the time has come to announce the winners of Pop-Picnic contest!

The leaders of band contest are Hello Kitty, Mojo Stars, My War, Best In The World and Virus of winning. All the members of these bands receive a prize of 200 stars.
The winners of personal contest are Baki, LadyGaga, Prifect, Nastigator and Aloysia; these players get their common district reward trebled!

All the prizes will be handed out within a day.

We congratulate the winners and wish everyone good luck in the upcoming contests!

Вернуться в «Contests»